Soluzioni Differenti, is an agency Authorized by the Minister of Work, Health and Social Policies (code: ANPAL/0011159), search and selection firm, is currently working with a well-established scientific research equipment producing company. Our client, which has gained a leadership position in its market sector due to the quality and innovation of its products, is seeking for
PRODUCT QUALITY ENGINEER for its Rome headquarter.
The selected candidate, who will be directly working with the production manager, will be responsible for the quality of the production process, to ensure that processes and finished goods reach and satisfy the quality standard required, ensuring the consequent reduction of costs of defects and non-compliance, always looking for continual improvement.
– Execution and management of all quality protocols in the production area.
– Creation and maintenance of quality documents and reports.
– Training of the staff on compliance-related topics, spreading the Total Quality mindset
– Management of vendors and external audit.
Skills & Experience Required
– Basic degree in scientific disciplines (Engineering, Physics)
– 5-7 years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance
– Knowledge of quality protocol elaboration and implementation, product CE mark,
– Experience in bio-medical devices production field is a plus
– Fluent English
The following qualities and experience are desirable:
Good teamwork skills, excellent communication skills, good interpersonal relationships, precision and determination.
Resident in Rome or living within 25km from the headquarter, or willing to move
What we offer
Regular contract (as by law CCNL “Commercio e Terziari”) permanent contract after a trial period. Contract level and salary depending on candidate experience and competence. We guarantee concrete professional growth chances, and the candidate will have the opportunity to become a Quality Control team leader.
If you want to apply for this vacancy, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be reached for an interview.